- 1994 activities included Opera Queensland’s first venture into commercial theatre with Esgee Entertainment and QPAC in the presentation of The Pirates of Penzance. Since 1995, LOQ/OQ has presented 11 of the 15 Opera Conference productions commissioned to date.
- First schools’ opera, Aesop’s Fables, co-production of Eugene Onegin with Victoria State Opera and first Opera Conference production, Falstaff.
- Opera Queensland celebrates its name change and relocation to new South Bank premises with a new production of Don Giovanni which then tours regional Queensland.
- Teresa Berganza (Concert; presented in association with Andrew McKinnon & ABC Fine Music)
- Rigoletto by Verdi
- The Pirates of Penzance by Gilbert & Sullivan (Presented in association with Essgee Melodies)
- Eugene Onegin by Tchaikovsky
- The Marriage of Figaro by Mozart
- An Evening With Jeffrey Black (Concert)
- Stars of Australian Opera (Concert; presented in association with NARPACA)
- Victoria de Los Angeles (Concert; presented in association with Andrew McKinnon)
- Tosca by Puccini
- Love is in the Air (Concert; presented in association with Queensland Arts Council)
- The Secret Garden by Simon & Norman (Presented in association with John Frost and Queensland Performing Arts Trust)
- Carmen by Bizet
- The Magic Flute by Mozart
- In 1996 the company changed its name to Opera Queensland and relocated its offices and rehearsal studio into new, purpose-built premises in the Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University at South Bank. Since 1996 the company’s annual program has included a production presented in the Conservatorium Theatre.